Sales Tax Consultants
Serving Companies Doing Business
- Sales and Use Tax Audit Experts
- Over 40 Years of Experience
- Previous Sales Tax Auditors
- Help Through Entire Audit Process
Why Choose MARSU Associates
Marsu Associates specializes in Virginia sales / use taxes. Virginia sales / use tax laws and regulations are complicated and ever changing. It is important for companies to know how the laws and regulations apply to their business. One minor piece of information could have a major impact on your audit. Your case will be handled by one of the partners and will not be handed down to a subordinate.
The Marsu Advantage
Look at Marsu Associates’ advantage over its competitors:
- Marsu’s partners were previously sales tax auditors
- Both partners have over 35 years experience in Virginia sales taxes and know the Virginia sales tax laws and regulations like the back of their hand
- Marsu has a good working relationship with the auditors, supervisors and hearing officers
- Marsu deals with Virginia sales tax audits day in and day out
- Marsu understands the sampling and projection methodologies for expenses and sales assessments to determine if the assessments fairly represent the company’s liability
- Your case will be handle by one of the partners
Marsu Associates specializes in reviewing Virginia sales and use tax audits. Since 1981 we have assisted 100’s of companies in lowering their assessments to the lowest amount possible and to get approved any refund available. Marsu can intercede at any stage of the audit process to assist your cause. If you are looking for sales tax help or sales tax audit assistance call or email us today. Don’t make the mistake of thinking that your accountant or a lawyer can best represent your company. Your accountant’s expertise is doing your state and federal income taxes, not sales taxes. A lawyer loves to litigate, but do they know anything about Virginia sales taxes?
Put MARSU Associates to work for you. Contact us for any Virginia sales / use tax questions that you may have. Business in Virginia Being Audited? Owe Money? Late Filing? Penalties? Assessment Questions? Overpaying Sales Tax? Let us help. Call or email today for a FREE analysis with a tax consultant.